Four Star Approved Self Catering Holiday Accommodation
Cottage prices for 2018 can be found from the table below.
Booking enquiries should be made via an email enquiry to email@example.com.
Should you wish to proceed with a booking, this will only become a confirmed reservation upon receipt of a deposit.
Prices are shown below per week. Rentals of more than 1 week will be subject to a 10% discount. Returning guests will be subject to a 10% discount.
Long weekend breaks are also available on request and subject to availability (excludes school holidays and half term breaks).
Garn Cottages are also available for rent on a monthly basis, ideal for those who want to escape to the country for an extended break in a tranquil area of outstanding natural beauty.
Garn Cottages 2018 Tariff Rates
Weekly rates apply on a pro-rata basis for bookings of 5 days or more
(1) Bookings will become confirmed upon submission of the deposit or full payment.
(2) Change over dates can be either Friday or Saturday subject to earlier bookings. Rentals are typically for 7 days but can be for 8 days (Fri-Sat) if the additional changeover day has not been previously booked.
(3) Rentals for other durations subject to availability. Rentals of less than 1 week or for "long weekends" are also available outside peak season periods and are subject to availability.
(4) Deposit. For bookings of 2 weeks or more, a deposit of 50% of the total rental will be required upon booking, with the balance payable 1 month before arrival at the cottage. If your holiday is due to take place within one month of the booking date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
(5) For bookings of 1 week or less, the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
(6) Check in time is after 1400hrs in the afternoon. Complimentary tea, coffee, milk etc is provided in the cottage so that you can enjoy a nice hot "cuppa" after your journey.
(7) Check out time is no later than 1100hrs in the morning. Guests are encouraged to leave the cottages as tidy as possible upon departure.
(8) Cancellations. If your booking has to be cancelled (in writing please) every effort will be made to re-let and, if successful, all monies paid will be returned less £50 for each week's booking. You may wish to take out a Holiday Cancellation Insurance through your usual Broker.
(9) Damages. The Hirer is responsible for the cottage and its contents, and undertakes to take all reasonable care to keep it clean and tidy, and to replace or repair any breakages or damage caused. It is not our policy to levy a damage deposit and we do ask for your support as above so that we are not forced to do so.
(10) Access. The Owners retain the right to enter the cottage at any reasonable time to carry out any maintenance deemed necessary to the property or equipment.
(11) Children under the age of 12 should be supervised when using the play barn. Children under the age of 16 may only use the gym equipment under direct parental supervision.
Llanychaer, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, Wales, SA65 9TJ